Ads Top

Hi Stampers,
What a fun challenge this week....Here is a look at my take for the DOstamper Thursday DSC#267 Sketch Pad Challenge!  I used the Bloomin' Love Photopolymer Stamp Set to create the flowers and my Old Olive and Rich Razzelberry markers.




I started out with Whisper White CS for the card base.  My first layer is also Whisper White CS.  The Rich Razzelberry CS was cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and the Whisper White Oval was cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies


   I wrapped the Whisper White card layer and made a little bow using the retired Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon.

Here is a little close up view...  


The finishing touches was to make a custom envelope using the Envelope Punch Board and decorative liner using the Bloomin' Love Photopolymer Stamp Set to create the flowers.
_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

Product List
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
[100079]
$3.50
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker
[120970]
$3.50
Glue Dots
$5.25
Big Shot
$110.00

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.