Ads Top

Hi Stampers,
Here is a look this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#252 Color My World Challenge!  This card was made with the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Bundle.  I made the sun with the retired  Kinda Eclectic Clear-Mount Stamp Set and with a sponge dauber. It is a little hard to see on the first photo, but on the second photo you can see the sky I created using the Pool Party Ink.
I know that it has been a long time since I posted.  I have been very ill and it has been hard for me to make the weekly card and do the weekly posts and sale item alerts. But I hope that you will enjoy this card and stick with me!



I used a combination of inks to create the fall looking leaves. Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Inks together.  For the envelope liner I used the retired DSP and cut the paper for the liner 4" x 4".


The finishing touch was to add the chair from the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Bundle. to soak up that sunshine.

Basic Instructions:


__________________________________________________

Product List
Kinda Eclectic Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Kinda Eclectic Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[135350]
$20.00
Moroccan Designer Series Paper
Moroccan Designer Series Paper
[141645]
$11.00
Glue Dots
$5.25
Big Shot
$110.00

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.