Ads Top

Hi Stampers,
Take a look at this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#231 Sketch Pad Challenge!  I have combined a few of my favorite stamp sets to make this card. The Touches Of Texture Clear-Mount Stamp Set is definitely one of my favorite sets.  I just love the backgrounds, insects, and the flower choices in this set.


DSC#231 - Touches of Texture

This weeks layout sketch was super fun to work with!  That "Dragonfly"on the tag just makes the card for me.  I needed a small sentiment for the card and turned to my Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Duet Banner Punch.

DSC#231 - Touches of Texture

The finishing touch was to add the little bow.


Product List
Crumb Cake 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
Crumb Cake 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
[122966]
$6.95
Glue Dots
$5.25
Big Shot
$110.00


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.