Ads Top

Hi Stampers,
Christmas in July?  Yes...It's Christmas in July for this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#188 Color My World Challenge Colors!  Truth be told, I have not purchased my current Christmas Products, DSP or Stamp Sets as of yet, so most of the supplies used on this card were from last year and most are now retired.  But...the card was fun to make and try to work around the Christmas Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler Colors.  If you don't have the products at home that I used, you can always swap out your new Christmas products and DSP when you get them for products I used on this card and make the card your own.



 I used the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies  to cut out the ornament on the front of the card.  Adding a little piece of the Silver Glimmer Paper to the top of the ornament added so much to the card.


The finishing touches were to add the little Cherry Cobbler bow and make the Custom Envelope and Custom Envelope Liner using the Envelope Punch Board.

Always love hearing your comments!


Be sure to check out more "Color My World" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below): 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.